High Tech Articulator
A lightweight anatomic articulator made of die-cast aluminum. This quality instrument has many ease-of-use design features for a quick and accurate model fixation. The 5032 high-Tech articulator is designed to work seamlessly with the 5020 “Easy Bow” facebow transfer system.
- Adjustable back rod by registration screw without incisal rod by keeing constant trajectories and inclinations during side and back/forth movements.
- Automatic return to hinge axis wirth springs.
- Anti-shock hinge rod in case articulator accidentally falls.
- Big size lock screws for mounting plates.
English instructions brochure is included in box. Made by ASA for ATI.
- 2 Spacers
- 2 Magnetic mounting plates
- 2 Long screws for plates
- 2 Short screws for plates