Pozzi® Retainer Wire (Medical Specification)
- Diamond drawn: yields a perfectly round wire.
- Medium hard temper: a true 1/2 hard wire.
- Easily formed: ideal for hand forming.
- Non-brittle: can be bent 12-14 times before breaking to prevent remakes.
POZZI® Standard Round Wire (Medical Specification)
- High Elasticity, which permits greater manipulation of this 3/4 hard wire without danger of cracking or breaking.
- High yield point which gives the wire a greater resistance to permanent deformation.
- Uniform mechanical properties from wire to wire and batch to batch.
- Packaged in 10 – 14” straight lengths per tube. When ordering please specify item number and size.
Pozzi® Cobalt Clasp Crozat Wire (Medical Specification)
- Chromium cobalt alloy. Specifically designed for the Crozat method and for fabrication of the OSAYS appliance.
- Heat-treatable: May be soldered in open flame.
- Available in 15-23 gauge.
- Coiled spools. A softer, more malleable wire saves time when making intricate bends.
Pozzi® Standard Round Wire (Medical Specification)
- 3/4 hard wire for those who want more spring to their wire.
- Surgical-grade stainless steel.
- Spooled wire allows for increased tensile strength and less waste.
Pozzi Super Ball Clasps – Series 2000
This improved ball clasp is made of high-grade #304 stainless steel wire and accepts severe bends without fracturing. The round head is approximately twice the diameter of the wire shaft and will not irritate tissue. These clasps are made from diamond-drawn wire and have a bright, clean finish. In our opinion, other ball clasps on the market today have a lower tensile strength and an oval-shaped head that does not possess adequate retention required by retainers. If you are looking for a better ball clasp to give superior retention on your removable appliances, try the 2000 series.
Pozziloy (Medical Specification)
Pozziloy retainer wire, is our own special formulation of nickel cobalt wire, available in a blue, soft, heat-treatable (1400/1600 N/sq.mm) tensile. This chromium-cobalt base alloy is highly stainless and mechanically more resistant to breakage. Each wire is color coded blue at the tip, and is 14 inches in length. This wire is made from a vacuum-fused alloy, diamond-drawn to obtain leveled and highly resistant forces. Packaged in a ten pack, it is available in .025, .028, .030, .032 and .036.
Pozzi Lingual Bars
Stainless steel lingual bars in four sizes: small, medium, large, extra-large. More retention due to large serrated anchorage surface.
Pozzi Wire & Sheet Metal Gauge Precision Instrument
Light-weight stainless steel. Measures round and rectangular wire with gauge and inch sizes. The only device which helps to verify sizes and maintains quality control. The wire gauge is a template which is used to measure the gauge or thickness of sheet metal or wire. Around the edge are graduated, numbered slots which fit wire or sheet metal. The metal or wire is tried in the various slots until it just fits without being forced.
Stainless steel soldering tweezers with plastic handles for protection from heat of soldering.
Available in two styles: straight or curved tipped.
Pozzi All Purpose Scissors
7” long, stainless steel, autoclavable 143o C, with plastic handles.
Pozzi® Malibu™ Orthodontic Laboratory Silver and Brazing Solder
A cadmium-free alloy with free flowing and ductile characteristics. Easy to use. Manufactured in the U.S.A. for the Pozzi brand.
The Pozzi family has been manufacturing silver solders since 1934. From the melting of different alloys, including 65% of the purest silver, up to the making of rough bulk ingots, the quality control has been consistent, and the resulting product is remarkable. Of course, our solder does not have any cadmium or any other impurities. The rolling of the rough ingots to obtain square and round wires takes at least fifteen steps. The lamination is done with the most precise gauged rolling mill in the industry. The high content of silver in our orthodontic solder means that very little material is needed in the soldering process, and the possibility of oxidation is nearly eliminated. Solders with a low silver content tend to oxidize heavily due to impurities. The combination of the ingredients in our silver solder and the high-quality flux make this product the very best available in the world market.
Pozzi® Malibu™ Flux