Metal articulator that controls the correct occlusion with maximum precision. No plaster or accessories are needed
Featuring Mechanical Fixation of Models
Precision Made • Original Type Patented
The Galetti Articulator is solidly constructed of metal alloy casting. It is easy to use, allowing quick fixation of model from chairside to patient. For the dentist, orthodontist and oral surgeon, the Galetti Articulator creates an impressive display that is quick and easy to use for case presentations. It can also be used for study models, as well as for many additional applications for partial and full denture work.
- All anatomical movements possible. Correct occlusion with maximum precision.
- Perfect occlusal-articular balance to prevent cuspidal interference and to obtain a balanced prosthetic appliance.
- Allows easy separation of upper and lower components to form two entirely stable working bases.
- Upper anterior ball-bearing joint allows for free motion of upper appliance to check occlusal-articulator balance.
- Hinge axis with bilateral motion capability for anterior, posterior and lateral movements showing working and balancing movements.
- Adjustable vertical angle pin table to raise or lower the bite.
Features four basic movements: mastication, protrusive, right lateral and left lateral. The protrusive movement can be simulated by placing both thumbs on the upper cross member just inside the condular joints and simply pushing towards the back of the condular springs. To achieve right lateral movement press with the left thumb and to achieve left lateral movement, press with the right thumb against the cross member. Comes with 10 steel mounting plates..
High Tech Articulator
A lightweight anatomic articulator made of die-cast aluminum. This quality instrument has many ease-of-use design features for a quick and accurate model fixation. The 5032 high-Tech articulator is designed to work seamlessly with the 5020 “Easy Bow” facebow transfer system.
- Adjustable back rod by registration screw without incisal rod by keeing constant trajectories and inclinations during side and back/forth movements.
- Automatic return to hinge axis wirth springs.
- Anti-shock hinge rod in case articulator accidentally falls.
- Big size lock screws for mounting plates.
English instructions brochure is included in box. Made by ASA for ATI.
- 2 Spacers
- 2 Magnetic mounting plates
- 2 Long screws for plates
- 2 Short screws for plates
Justi Timeless Articulator creates an impressive display that is quick and easy to use for case presentations. It can also be used for study models, as well as for many additional applications for partial and full denture work.
A Mid-Range Articulator Without Facebow.
A GREAT VALUE!