Kura Curing Pot with Air Hose
The Justi-Kura™ Curing Pot has been designed to satisfy the need of the modern technician. It is sturdy, very practical, absolutely safe, and has a large capacity of 6 quarts. The assembling of the pot is done under strict quality control. The price is very competitive considering that it is made entirely of stainless steel. All parts are available individually.
The Justi-Kura™ Curing Pot is designed for curing Pozzi Ortho Resin, Justi Ortho Resin, and Justi Repair Material. This system ensures a pourous-free cure. When powder and liquid application is complete, cover appliance with warm water in the pot, move the lid to the closed position and inject air 20 to 30 psi. Allow the resin to cure 15 minutes. Exhaust the air by pressing the pressure release valve until the safety lock drops completely. Open lid, remove appliance and allow to bench cool.
CHARACTERISTICS & ACCESSORIES
- The Justi-Kura Curing Pot – is sturdy, absolutely safe, very practical and has a large capacity of 6 quarts.
- Air Intake Valve – Admits compressed air. Valve must be firmly imbedded into the lid.
- Safety Relief Valve – Cuts in if the pressure is above the recommended psi and the pressure will be released.
- Pressure Release Valve -To open the pot, press the air release valve until the safety lock drops. Open the lid counterclockwise and lift up.
- Air Pressure Gauge -The pot is preset not to exceed 40 psi.
- Safety Lock – Small seal for pressure pot safety lock.
- Air Supply Hose -To inject compressed air into pot.
Justi® Wax Solvent No. 20
An efficient, safe and pleasant-scented solvent used for wax elimination and shining after waxing prosthetic cases. An excellent separator for plaster, stone and any other gypsum product. Great for adding to boil tank water, cleaning counter tops, cleaning tools and equipment, and removing wax from clothing.
Justi® Milling & Polishing Cream
An all-purpose cream for milling, finishing and intra-oral polishing of porcelain and acrylic materials.