Justi® High-Impact Denture Base PMMA Discs
Justi® High-Impact Denture Base PMMA Discs are intended for use in milling full and partial denture prosthetic appliances. Justi Discs are available in 98.5mm diameter to fit most open type, 5-axis milling machines. Discs are available in three heights, 20mm, 25mm, and 30mm and are available in four shades, light pink, light red pink, dark pink, and regular original.
Justi® Monolayer PMMA Disc
Made from high cross linked PMMA material, the monolayer PMMA disc are used for fully and partially anatomical long-temporary crowns and bridges.
• Excellent polish ability
• Clean milling
• Excellent long-term shade stability and aesthetic
• Available in shades: Pink 2S, A0 White, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4
Justi® Multilayer PMMA Disc
Fully adjustable partially anatomical long-term temporary crowns and bridges, especially for the anterior area.
• Natural tooth-like layering – 10 layers
• For long-term temporaries with a wear period up to 12 months
• Shade stability and plaque build-up
• Excellent polishing performance after milling
SHADES: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, C2, D2, BL (Bleached Shades)